330. Anyone who swears by the (anything) apart from Allah enjoys the time shirk. (Mention 28) (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Hakim). (Brand new Lawful and you will Blocked inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
331. Or no lady requires their spouse getting a separation as opposed to certain solid reasoning, the newest scent of one’s Garden would be taboo on her behalf. (Abu Dawud). (This new Legal and Blocked in Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) because of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
332. If someone says men because the his father on the knowledge that he’s perhaps not his dad, a garden would-be taboo so you’re able to him. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The Lawful and Prohibited inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
333. The one who claims ancestry regarding people other than their (real) father, in addition to servant just who connects himself so you can individuals other than his (real) master, try cursed by Allah, Their angels, and the anybody, Allah need none repentance neither ransom money away from eg individual into the afternoon regarding Resurrection. (Bukhari, Muslim). (Brand new Lawful and you can Banned when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
334. Wasting the brand new sustenance off his dependents is sufficient sin for an effective child. (Abu Dawud, Nisai, Hakim). (This new Legal and you may Blocked when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
Allah have a tendency to inquire all caretaker ( ra’iy ) regarding the somebody significantly less than his care, and the man will be requested https://datingranking.net/it/incontri-disabili/ in regards to the folks of their family
336. (Ahmad, Nisai and Abu Dawud). (The fresh new Lawful and you can Prohibited when you look at the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
337. The brand new Prophet (peace getting through to him) are asked: “What’s the top sin?” The guy (peace become through to your) answered, “In order to ascribe divinity so you’re able to anyone else except that Allah, as he is one Whom composed you.” Exactly what next?” the fresh Prophet (comfort end up being through to your) is requested, “So you’re able to kill your son or daughter of fear that it will show meals,” he (serenity be up on your) replied. (Bukhari, Muslim). (The latest Legal and you may Prohibited in the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) by. Yusuf Qaradawi).
338. When among your wants a woman in marriage, when the he is able to have a look at what is going to create your so you can wed the lady, the guy want to do so. (Abu Dawud). (New Legal and you will Blocked from inside the Islam (arb: Al Halal Wal Haram Fil Islam) of the. Yusuf Qaradawi).
Each of you is actually a caretaker (ra’iy) and is accountable for men and women not as much as his care and attention
339. Hadhrat Ibn Mas’ood (Allah be pleased with him) and you will Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Allah be pleased with your) narrate the brand new Prophet Muhammad (comfort getting up on him) said: “There is going to beginning a period over-people if the exhaustion out-of a person is as a result of his wife, moms and dads, and kids. Might humiliate him because of their impoverishment and can generate such as for instance means that’ll induce him to take part in such affairs (to gain more funds) which will eventually damage their Deen.” (Baihaqi) (Hayaat-ul-Muslimeen. from the Mohammad Ashraf Ali Thanvi).
340. Verily, Allah sent Muhammad (serenity and you will blessings out-of Allah feel on him) with knowledge and he delivered along the Publication through to him and you can new verse of stoning was used in that was sent off in order to your. We recited they, chosen within memory and you may know they. Allah’s Messenger (comfort and you will blessings of Allah be through to him) provided brand new punishment of stoning to help you death (into married adulterer and adulteress) and once your, we including provided brand new punishment of stoning so you can death. I am afraid you to, toward lapse of your energy, the people (get skip they) and may even say: We really do not discover discipline of stoning so you’re able to passing in the book regarding Allah, meaning that go astray from the leaving it obligations prescribed by the Allah. Stoning so you’re able to passing is an obligation laid down inside Allah’s Guide getting hitched folk whom to visit adultery whenever proof is established. (Muslim). (The Penal Law out-of Islam because of the Muhammad Iqbal Siddiqi).