RELATIONS AND MAPPING
May also be called a defining condition.
- Older than; Ismail is older than Arusha.
- is bigger than . babara is bigger than me.
- is less than 2 is less than 90
- is younger than: hellena is younger than peace.
A VIDEO ABOUT RELATIONS
- Peter and Jesca
Peter is a brother to Jesca.
- Number 18 and 9
18 is more than 9
Establish relation between members of family;
Jane , Jude , Jonah
Use arrows on papygram to represent.
Use an arrow diagram to show the relation factor of
- Percy peter Lilyan , Mark and peace are children in a home . Show the relations is a brother to an a papy gram.
A VIDEO ABOUT MAPPING
Use he relevant diagram to represent the relations below for the given sets.
In total , there are eleven nets which can be got out of a cuboid
Sketch the nets for
- Hexagonal prism
- Draw a hexagon using a circle of radius 1.5cm. Use it to draw the nets of a hexogen with length 5cm. (With open ends closeds)
POLYGONS AND POLYTHEDRA
Nets are sets of squares, triangles etc which can . Be folded to from polyhedral, cylinders with cones.
A polyhedral is a solid with plane faces
e.g A card board box can be cut as shown below.
Other nets which can be got from a cube